Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Birdman


Love this Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Pen and Pencil set, particularly the Birdman. I would hate to see the top of his head though??? eewww! I coloured him in with distress markers, fussy cut him out put foam adhesive on the back.

I embossed the card stock with with the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Gears Texture Fade then distressed the edges and around the card with Walnut stain Distress ink. I tore some paper from the Ideaology - Collage Paper Stash. and distressed it as well. I adhered the paper to the card stock and mounted the Birdman on top.

I cut two sets of metallic card stock with the "Steampunk- on the edge" Movers and Shapers Die, and foam mounted them down one side. I cut a Tattered Banner and used a combination of Ideaology chit chat words and Kaisercraft Tiny alpha stickers to complete the card.

The saying is so true, "A new idea is delicate, it can be killed by a sneer or a yawn"




No comments: