Monday, May 20, 2013

Giggle







There never seems to be enough time in the working week to play in my craft room. I managed to put this one together over a couple of days using my new Tim Holtz Dies and some old favourite stamps

I used Tim's Reverse Damask stamp. I inked the stamp with Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive Distress Stain. placed a piece of Hero Arts Watercolour Paper over the stamp and pressed over the inked stamp to get a clear impression. I inked around the edges firstly with Forest Moss Distress Ink then with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I then used the Torn Notebook - On the Edge Die and adhered to some green card stock inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I stamped the word giggle using black Archival Ink.

I Die Cut some Brown Card stock with my new favourite Mini Clipboard Movers & Shapers Die Then distressed it using my Tim Holtz Sanding Grip.

I stamped the little girl from Tim's "The Girls" Stamp set by Stampers Anonymous using Ranger Black Archival Ink onto Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper and coloured with various Distress Markers. I placed the picture into the mini clipboard and foam mounted it onto the Reverse Damask inked image.

I adhered a wing from the Idea-ology range and added some clear gems





I loved making this card. now to find some more hours in the day to play some more!!!!

No comments: