Monday, June 2, 2014

Take on the World

Back to what I love doing. No structure no theme, just playing. Eventually something just appears then you just keep adding.
I started using  a technique fro CC1Compendium of Curiosity Vol 1 Scribble Stain Distress, page 34, which didn't turn out exactly as I wanted. but good enough to use as a background for my tag I stamped various Tim Holtz stamps using Wendy Vecchi Archival inks , Versafine Sepia ink & Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink pads I stamped various images from Different Tim Holtz stamps.
Because it started to take on a Journey theme, I went with it. I layered the tag onto Ranger/Tim Holtz Ideaology Kraft resist cardstock which I coloured using Distress Stain.
I finished off with Word Vellum quotes, Brads, Fragments and Word Charms. I ended up with a card that could be used for someone travelling, or someone who is starting a new phase of their life, or even a Birthday card for someone who is celebrating a milestone Birthday.

 
hope you like it? please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

No comments: