Monday, May 12, 2014

Online Watercolor Class for Cardmakers Day 3

Boy Struggled big time with these techniques, I would like to lay part of the blame on the water colour paper I am using? I need to get some more Tim Holtz Watercolor cardstock, Or maybe I think I need to practise a lot more still you gotta start somewhere, and these are my first attempts.

The first technique by Jennifer Rzasa was a Basic Stamping with Watercolor technique


The next technique was an absolutely brilliant one that Kristina Werner learnt at CHA using stamps specifically designed for water colouring. This was probably the easiest technique from day 3 for me, but there is still a lot more practising to go!!!!

 
 
The last technique from Jennifer Maguire called Creative Watercolor Stamping looks amazing, when Jen did it of course. This is one I think really let me down, a combination of wrong stamp and not good quality watercolour paper?
 
 
Regardless of how successful my first attempts have been, I am thoroughly enjoying this class
 


Post a Comment