Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit

Love the stencil in this August Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp, which I believe has sold out. This was a fun kit with some great papers from My Minds Eye and I love the burlap embellishment, even though I broke the button when I accidentally ran it through my big shot. I managed to salvage it with some glossy accents though.

Hope you like them.



I used embossing paste, dylusions, plus stamps and papers from the kit. Of course the main attraction is the stencil.



I used the stencil again, only this time I used Distress inks. the paper matched the stencil perfectly. I then added the button and twine included in the kit.




From the kit I used the card , the burlap flower, twine,stamps and paper. I added a Tim Holtz texture fade and an embossing folder freebie from a magazine.



A fun card using some papers and stamps from the kit. I added some red stickles and black emamel to give it some punch.


I used some Distress stains and white pigment ink for the clouds. I cut the balloon from one of the papers and used the stamps included in the kit.

Post a Comment