Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Card Kits

I have been buying the Simon Says Stamp Card Kits for over a year now, but for whatever reason, never seemed to have the time to make anything from them, except for the July 2012 Kit which can be seen in an earlier post, by clicking the link.


Well I ran out of room and thought, this is it I am going to make at least two cards from each kit. I had so much fun I am now completely up to date, and can' wait for the July 2013 Kit to arrive. Below are the card kit supplies and the cards made from them:

June 2012




 This was the kit that made me want to subscribe and I still love it.


 







August 2013 




 This was a kit that had my favourite paper stash in it My Minds Eye Indie Chic - Ginger





September 2012




Amazing how at first I wasn't too sure what to do with this, having no school aged children. but I am happy with the way they both turned out.




































October 2012





Just love the colours in this kit  and the flower in the stamp set is fabulous.


















November 2012






I haven't made anything with the December 2012 Kit as it arrived too close to Christmas and my Chrissie cards were all finished, but I will use it this Christmas.

January 2013



I created one of my favourite cards with this kit, not sure why it is, but I just like it.


I really like the above card. as I said before, not sure why, it just appeals to me.




February 2013




I need to play with this kit some more I think, I was a bit stymied with it.



I did have fun making the dresses below though.



March 2013



Loved the Stamp set in this kit, but the rest was a bit to young and girlie for me I think? I struggled with this kit too.
These first two cards I really wasn't happy with the end results, although I do love the flowers.



 this one turned out better, I used a Jennifer Maguire technique. masking half of the card. Just love the woodgrain paper.



April 2013





Loved the colours in this kit, definitely need to play with this one some more.




May 2013



Arrived too late for Mothers day, but I have made a couple for next year.












































June 2013




Just love the stamp set and paper pad in this kit.




I had two 50th Male Birthday this June, and this kit was perfect. The two below are just for fun.






Post a Comment