Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge


I have had such fun making these flowers. I just love this Tattered Floral Die by Tim Holtz. The first Flower was made out of Aluminium Foil, the same as my previous blog. i used the Diamond Plate Texture fade, Textured leaves Texture Fade, foliage Fastener and various Alcohol inks. I also used the Tattered leaves Die .


I love the look of the finished flower, it also looks good on a card





My Second Flower is a bit of mixed media, using Grunge Paper, Tissue wrap, Paint Dabbers, Distress Ink, Rock Candy Crackle, Lace, Foil, Textured Leaves Texture Fade, a Custom Fastener as well as the Tattered Leaves & Tattered Floral Dies.



The finished Flower



A close up of the center




Used as an adornment on my straw bag.



Both flowers.






Post a Comment