Saturday, February 23, 2013

Metal Flower

I work for a company in Melbourne Australia called Confoil, We make among other products, Aluminium foil containers, used by bakery's and take away food places. I worked in the factory for 17 years on the production line and am now in the office in Customer Service. Whilst in the factory, I used to collect odds and ends for my card making. Now would you believe I am using some for the Simon Says Stamp - Metal-ology Challenge.

The foil is silver one side and white the other, (used for airline food trays),
I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral and Styled Label Dies,
The TimHoltz Alterations Diamond Plate & Riveted Metal Texture Fade set,
Autumn Leaves Word Flourishes "Beauty is all around" Stamp,
StazOn Jet Black ink
Ranger Adirondack Alchohl Inks, Expresso, Pebble, Red Pepper, Wild Plum and Pearl Mixative.
Tim Holtz Ideology Foliage Fasteners
Simon Says Stamp/Memory Box Fresh Daisys Die





Post a Comment