Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Cardmaking

I have never blogged before so here goes. I have been making cards for numerous years but have fallen in love with Tim Holtz, well not with him as such, although I am sure he is a very nice man, with his work. Unfortunately, so much so, that I spend all my time watching videos of Tim creating, that I never do anything myself. I love all forms of card making, but shabby chic, collage and grunge are my absolute favorites. This card was done on DCWV Pocket full of posies stack with a piece of COLLECTIONS handmade yellow paper. The white cardstock has been inked with DISTRESS INKS - Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw. I have Stamped HERO ARTS Circle lace stamp and dusted with PERFECT PEARLS Perfect Copper. I have also distressed the dictionary paper with the same inks and cut them using TIM HOLTZ Tattered Florals Alterations Die. It has been finished off with STAMPERS ANONYMOUS -TIM HOLTZ Collection - "Life is what happens" stamp, HERO ARTS writing stamp from the Artistic Windows collection and a piece of ELEMENTS ribbon. Now I suppose I have just found myself another hobby?
Post a Comment